Gratitude – What does it means to me?
Today I am feeling very grateful, particularly to this wonderful family!
Setting up a market stall
I decided to take a market stall at Cat’s Kitchen (a local restaurant in Estepona, Spain) to see what the general public would make of our products. We began Angel of Wellness during lockdown and have had very little face to face contact, but armed with plenty of knowledge, love and a huge amount of belief in our products, it was well worth giving it a go!
Waiting for customers
After the initial jostling for the best pitch and feeling a bit flustered by the experience, it was time to set up camp and display our products on my somewhat small table with our large product range. I did it to the best of my ability and then it was time to wait for the customers to arrive, urmmmmm so where were the customers? There were plenty of people but they were all coming to listen to the live music and have lunch, very few were interested in visiting our stalls. I began to think.. just maybe, I had picked the wrong venue?
Focusing on gratitude
Rather than focusing on the negative and wondering whether or not customers were coming to my stall, I decided to people watch instead. It was a beautiful day and I started watching people walking past into the garden center next door and coming out with their newly purchased plants and herbs to take home to spruce up their gardens or terraces. I started to feel grateful. Why? Because so many people were making the most of sunny day and the minimal restrictions in our area and people were having fun. I also felt grateful that my husband was working and my daughter was on an activity with friends for the day. The more I thought of things I was grateful for, the happier I felt and I noticed that I was smiling, I wasn’t feeling so anxious and the time was going by more quickly.
Within an hour or so, a few familiar faces popped over to say hello, pick up literature, have a natter, admire the products and carry on their lunch and afternoons. I had a good chat with friendly Philip who was working at the restaurant and he totally understood and loved the Shungite products and what they can do for our health and well-being. As the afternoon wore on, I did think to myself that this is all a learning experience and a very valuable one. Even I didn’t sell a thing, I would have discovered that I needed to buy a bigger, stronger table and a larger flask for my tea!
My first customers of the day
And then… this lively, very loving family arrived. Sian had heard about Shungite beforehand and knew a little bit about it but wanted to bring her mum, dad, brother and family to see me to discover more. Well, an hour or so later, the whole family were kitted out with Shungite, whether it was with bracelets to help with joint pain or balancing emotions, gratitude pebbles or necklaces for the children, chunks of Shungite elite for water purification and as an investment, there was a little bit of magic for everyone and I had finally had a customer! What gratitude and joy… I was so happy to have gone outside my comfort zone, to attend the event and to have made a great sale.
After meeting this family and listening to their stories, my faith in humanity is restored! As I sit here with my gratitude pebble in my pocket writing this blog, I can honestly say that I haven’t felt this good in ages.
Here is some information on our Shungite Gratitude Pebbles for you:
Shungite Gratitude Pebbles
Gratitude Rocks or Pebbles are becoming increasingly more popular as people continue in their search for happiness and for ways to help improve their mental health and life in general. The entrepreneur, life and business coach, Lee Brower made a wonderful contribution to a book called ‘The Secret’, a book about the power of positive thinking. In ‘The Secret’, he explained how one day he picked up a pebble and put it in his pocket. As he touched the pebble, it sparked an idea; he decided that every time he touched his ‘rock’ he would think of one thing he was grateful for. Our Shungite ‘Gratitude Pebbles’ are the next generation on from Lee’s idea. Our Shungite ‘Gratitude Pebbles’ not only serve as a gratitude reminder but in addition additional health and wellness benefits and an energetic quality.
How to use a Shungite ‘Gratitude Pebble’?
- Simply carry your Gratitude Pebble in your pocket at all times
- Every time you touch your pebble, think of one thing that you are grateful for
These pebbles are a useful tool to help you think and focus on gratitude which helps you feel better and more positive. You can also give these magical pebbles to your family and friends as the ideal gift of intention.
Shungite Gratitude Pebbles:
- help protect you from and absorb harmful electromagnetic frequencies found all around us (EMF’s)
- protect you from the harmful affects of mobile phone waves (EMF’s) which attack your energetic balance, your health and your cerebral and auditory functions
- are full of antioxidants which inhibit the process of oxidation and peroxidation of free radicals. A deficiency of antioxidants can result in the destruction of cells leading to heart attacks, neuro-degenerative diseases and cancer
- are full of fullerenes, a molecular structure which reduce the concentration of free radicals
- fullerenes help normalize cellular metabolism, increase enzymatic activity, stimulate the ability of tissues to regenerate and possess anti-inflammatory properties
- help when you are feeling overwhelmed, stressed or anxious anxiety
- aid peaceful sleep (insomnia) and help you feel grounded
What happens when you focus on Gratitude?
- you simply feel better when you focus on positive emotions rather than negative ones
- you feel more alive, sleep better, express more compassion and kindness and have a stronger immune system
- grateful thinking improves your mood and relationships
- grateful thinking provides more than a quick burst of health and happiness
- gratitude can actually rewire your brain to help you feel extra thankful for months
- it can even help you feel motivated to exercise
Where can I buy a Shungite Gratitude Pebble?
Visit our ‘Shungite Shop’ to buy your Shungite Gratitude Pebbles. We have pebbles available in both Small £7/€8 and Large £11/€12. See our range of Shungite products to help improve the health and wellness for you and your family.
“Gratitude empowers us to take charge of our emotional lives and, as a consequence, our bodies reap the benefits. As a treatment, gratitude is cost effective, quick and available to everyone. There are no known negative side effects! It is not a cure-all, of course, but it can significantly enhance the effects of conventional medical treatments. The effects of gratitude are not limited to the physical realm. Just to give a glimpse into its benefits, gratitude increases self-esteem, enhances will power, strengthens relationships, deepens spirituality, boosts creativity and improves athletic and academic performance. Given the range of these positive outcomes, gratitude has fittingly been referred to as the quintessential positive trait, the amplifier of goodness in oneself, the world and others, and as having the unique ability to heal, energize and change lives.”
Thank you to Dr Robert A Emons who published this in ‘The Little Book of Gratitude’.